Home

Go Back   Kentuckiana Firearms > General Interest > Legal & Politics & Religion

Legal & Politics & Religion Forum for all topics relating to law and politics including religion. 2nd amendment news and controversy here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 04:06 AM   #1

Dashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Senate of the United States.

Did anybody see the 60 minutes interview with Mitch and Harry last night. The sight of those two setting together and moaning out their standard it ain't my fault BS, coupled with the utter distained looks on their faces at even being asked some question by a serf made me throw up alittle in my mouth . Both of those self invisioned Dukes/Barons have been in the senate for over 25 years each. So what the hell have you two feudal lords been doing for the past 25 years, I mean did the mess america is in now some how just sneak up on you. Either you are incompitent, don't give a "S" or more than likely it's all good as long as I am getting mine.

Those "A" holes have whoreafied the democratic procedures in the senate to the point where all someone has to do to fillabuster is just pick up the phone. WTF is up with that at least they should have to be carried by some serfs onto the floor in their knightly robes to do that.

OMG, Mitch and his face lift has too go. Sad part is the only person I have heard floated around to run aganist him next time is Ashley Judd. Are you freaken kidding me, holy hell isn't there one dam young Henry Clay type somewhere in Kentucky. Yes this may come as a surprise but I have my eye on two. Just wish I could win the lottery. If I did Mitch and Ashely would have thier hands full next election cycle.

Just another reason for term limits in congress IMHO.
Dashammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:23 AM   #2

looksdeadtome has a reputation beyond reputelooksdeadtome has a reputation beyond reputelooksdeadtome has a reputation beyond reputelooksdeadtome has a reputation beyond reputelooksdeadtome has a reputation beyond reputelooksdeadtome has a reputation beyond reputelooksdeadtome has a reputation beyond reputelooksdeadtome has a reputation beyond reputelooksdeadtome has a reputation beyond reputelooksdeadtome has a reputation beyond reputelooksdeadtome has a reputation beyond repute

Ashley Judd is a commie ***** and I hate people who think she is the "face" of KY because she is on tv at UK games. Not that I'm praising Mitch because I'm not but I will take him over her any day I the week.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:58 AM   #3

bagdadjoe has a reputation beyond reputebagdadjoe has a reputation beyond reputebagdadjoe has a reputation beyond reputebagdadjoe has a reputation beyond reputebagdadjoe has a reputation beyond reputebagdadjoe has a reputation beyond reputebagdadjoe has a reputation beyond reputebagdadjoe has a reputation beyond reputebagdadjoe has a reputation beyond reputebagdadjoe has a reputation beyond reputebagdadjoe has a reputation beyond repute

How about if Rand Paul runs both seats??? Is there a law that you can't be elected to two concurrently?

Ashley's been hanging around Hollyweird too long. It rubs off on most people..Clint and Chuck excluded.
bagdadjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #4

Busboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. Ya whine about these two out of control twits "ruling" or lording over you, but don't quite see the irony of that. It is you that is allowing them to have this power over you.

These guys, and their power hungry fellow twits in D.C. will never hand back the power they have worked so hard to usurp over the generations.

Our Founders understood this about human nature, and this is precisely why they did not establish the system in D.C. to be the "lord" over the whole country, and specifically the people of this country.

So while people are whining about the twits in D.C. acting exactly the way human nature says they will, there are many people in this country who are making Constitutional changes, and NOT ASKING PERMISSION FROM MITCH OR HARRY, to do so.

Tomorrow, 10 different states will be voting on various issues which directly trumps the will of the twits in D.C., and NOT ONE OF THEM ASKED PERMISSION from D.C. twits.

This is a case of the People of these states, saying, "enough is enough", and grasping the controls of their country and taking away the power from D.C......again, WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION FROM D.C.

Here is a link to the specifics: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2012...ek/#more-13303

And this is just the events/efforts taking place tomorrow. This process has been on going, and GROWING for years, and is really gaining momentum.

In fact, the election results on the federal level, come Wednesday morning, will stop this momentum.

There is little doubt that who is in control in D.C. effects the easy with with the People can retake their Constitutional power, but it can not stop the process.

The mentality of too many Americans have been to view themselves as "subjects" of the government, rather than owners of the government. This leads to folks whining about the "lords" being too harsh or not doing what the people want....the fact of the matter is that the mere exercise of looking to D.C. for solutions and fixes, is what I call the "savior mentality". "If we just elect the right leaders in D.C., they will restore the Constitutional Liberties which they have usurped over the past generations."

There is no reason to think this way. In fact, this mentality is fostered by the very power hungry twits in D.C. See, they don't care if you bow to their alter for a welfare check, or if you bow to their alter while begging for more Freedom....either way you are bowing, and that is exactly what they want.

Now, look at the link above, do you see the people of these ten states (keep in mind, this movement is MUCH WIDER than these ten states, this is just what is happening tomorrow) bowing to D.C. for what they want? Nope, they sure are not.

So I could care less what Mitch, Harry or Ashley think about their role as "lord", it is what I and those who live with me in Kentucky (or your state) think about their role. The People hold ALL the power in this country, they just need to come to the realization and understanding that they need not bow to D.C. for what they desire.
Busboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #5

Dashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond reputeDashammer has a reputation beyond repute

First there brother I am not whinning about Jack. Second I bow to no man. Third I got one lord quote lording over me and trust me those two fools Mitch and Harry are not him.
Fourth if I am being lorded over then guess what so are you my friend. You are bound by the same laws comming out of the crap hole just like me. Try explaining that lording thing to that Federal LEO while he is hauling you off to Gitmo. I have never voted for Mitch from day one pegged him the first time I heard a word out of his mouth way back when. I exercise my constitutional right every election day and have done so for the past 37 years and will continue to do so as long as I can. I think it is great more people are becomming aware. But like I said I bow to no man. I call it like I see it.
Dashammer is offline   Reply With Quote