Home

Go Back   Kentuckiana Firearms > The Marketplace > Firearms For Sale

Firearms For Sale Have something for sale? Post it here. Please make sure your State laws apply and buy/sell at your own risk.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #1

gundoc has a reputation beyond reputegundoc has a reputation beyond reputegundoc has a reputation beyond reputegundoc has a reputation beyond reputegundoc has a reputation beyond reputegundoc has a reputation beyond reputegundoc has a reputation beyond reputegundoc has a reputation beyond reputegundoc has a reputation beyond reputegundoc has a reputation beyond reputegundoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marlin model 81 parts rifle

I bought this rifle for parts and I just need it out of my way now. Marlin model 81 .22lr needs fire control group. Trigger sear and springs. Lifter and feed system also. It has a walnut stock. Barreled action, Bolt assy, Inner and out mag tube assy. Has front sight base and blade but only has a blank in the rear dovetail. Action is drilled and tapped for a side mount and a rear peep. $25.00 cash This can be put back together to shoot if you want. I know midway has the fire control parts.

Yes I am an A**hole, I have always been an A**hole in fact I was born an A**hole. If you use this same logic you should not be mad that I called you stupid

"If you have more rails on your M4orgery than a train wreck you might be a Mall Ninja" If you have things on every rail you are a mall ninja!
http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=53517
Closed Thread